M/S Enterprise Proprietor Clarifies on the PMGSY fiasco alleged by PWS and DWS
KAMLE: The Proprietor of M/s Tayo Enterprise Shri Tayo Tallom Clarified the much hullaballoo of talks with regards to the PMGSY fiasco alleged & accelerated by PWS and DWS on 6th October.
Why in News?
M/S Tayo enterprise was one of those parties that the Paat Welfare Society and Dolumm Welfare Society had alleged on the 6th of October pertaining to the PMGSY Fiasco, that ought to have connected BRTF road in the vicinity of Circuit House to Jigi Village.
Its Proprietor Shri Tayo Tallom abruptly came up with a clarification on the Kamle Times stating that all the grievances that had been placed and alleged by the PWS & DWS are totally bogus and false.
"Tagam Yitor, IPR, Secy, PWS delivered a statement in connection to the misappropriation of Fund and poor quality of work undertaken on the PMGSY road is totally false" added Tallom.
Further Tallom clarified that:
- The Executive Engineer/DPIU-II, Rural Works Division, Daporijo, Upper Subansiri District issued an NIT dated 27.01.2017 for the work on “BRTF Road (Circuit House) to Jigi village” (Stage-I) Package No. AR/10/02/017 with an estimated cost of Rs. 1697.74 Lakhs (Rupees Sixteen Crore Ninety-Seven Lakhs Seventy Four Thousand) only.
- The said work was awarded to M/s Tayo Enterprises in consonance to the prescribed guidelines with complete fairness and transparency vide Letter of Acceptance No. DRWD/PMGSY-XI/DPIU-II/2016-17 dated 09.03.2017 issued by the Executive Engineer & DPIU-II, RWD, Daporijo.
- while the M/s Tayo Enterprises was executing the said work, an appeal letter dated 23.06.2017 was submitted by one Shri Takir Yitor, President, ASPYYWA to the Executive Engineer, RWD, Daporijo Division asking for final assistance by giving its Bank Account details on the ground that the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh has sanctioned the said work and as per the declaration made by their society members, 3% of the sanctioned amount has to be deducted from all developmental works for their Youth’s share. The said letter dated 23.06.2017 was forwarded to M/s Tayo Enterprises for necessary action. However, since the demand made by the President, ASPYYWA was illegal, the M/s Tayo Enterprises had denied paying any amount to the President, ASPYYWA.
- The M/s Tayo Enterprises had successfully executed and completed the said work“BRTF Road (Circuit House) to Jigi” (Stage-I) Package No. AR/10/02/017 to the full satisfaction of the Department in the year 2019. As such, the Completion Certificate No. RWD/R/PMGSY-/2018-19dated 13.03.2020 was issued by the Executive Engineer, RWD, Raga in favour of the M/s Tayo Enterprises.
The 3% demand made by the President, ASPYYWA was not considered by M/s Tayo Enterprises, the President, ASPYYWA started bombarding series of complaints and representations in respect to the execution of the BRTF Road (Circuit House) to Jigi” (Stage-I) Package No. AR/10/02/017 to the Chief Secretary, Govt. of A.P. and the Deputy Commissioner, Kamle District with false and frivolous allegations which were not substantiated with any proof.
- After the completion of the work “BRTF Road (Circuit House) to Jigi” (Stage-I) the Executive Engineer, RWD, Raga, Kamle District issued an NIT dated 01.02.2019 for the work “Road from BRTF road to Jigi Village” (Stage-II). Thereafter, the said work has been awarded to M/s J.J Enterprises vide Acceptance Letter No. RWD/Kamle/DPIU/Jigi/PMGSY/2019-20 dated 18.06.2019 issued by the DPIU, Raga, Kamle District in favour of the M/s J.J Enterprises. Accordingly, the M/s J.J Enterprises has started the execution of the said work and the same is smoothly going on as of now.
- Meanwhile, a circular dated 25.10.2020 was issued by the Chairman, Dulom Welfare Society (DWS) to review the status of the work “BRTF Road (Circuit House) to Jigi” (Stage-I). Accordingly, a coordination meeting was held on dated 05.11.2020 between the DWS, PWS and RWD Department. And in continuation of the discussion between DWS, PWS and RWD Department held on dated 05.11.2020, the Executive Engineer, RWD, Raga had issued an Order No. RRWD/Esst-01/2020-21 dated 08.11.2020 directing for joint inspection of the site of the road from BRTF road to Jigi PMGSY road.
- Accordingly, a joint inspection was done on dated 20.11.2020 and a Report No. RRWD/Esst-01/2020-21 dated 24.11.2020 was submitted by the Assistant Engineer, RWD Raga wherein, it was mentioned that 2 nos. of s/culvert 1.50 m has been completely damaged and 5 nos. of s/culvert of wing wall is damaged. Pursuant thereto, the Executive Engineer, RWD Raga vide Letter No. RRWD/PMGSY/ESTT-01/2019-20 dated 27.11.2020 has directed the M/s Tayo Enterprises to rectify the work since the work was within the defect liability period as per the agreement (Clause 32.1) of the SBD.
- That in compliance of the said direction dated 27.11.2020 issued by the Executive Engineer, RWD Raga for rectification work, the M/s Tayo Enterprises had successfully executed and completed the said rectification work in connection to the construction of Road from BRTF Road (Circuit House) to Jigi (Stage-I). Accordingly, the Completion Certificate No. RRWD/PMGSY/ESTT-01/2019-20 dated 22.04.2021 was issued by the Site Engineer In-Charge, RWD, Raga Division in favour of the M/s Tayo Enterprises.
- Despite the work “BRTF Road (Circuit House) to Jigi” (Stage-I) and the Rectification Work in connection to the said work being satisfactorily executed and completed by the M/s Tayo Enterprises, the DWS and ASPYYWA have again submitted Representation dated 09.04.2021 to the Deputy Commissioner, Raga, Kamle District and a Reminder Letter dated 03.05.2021 to the Chief Secretary, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar respectively, alleging gross irregularities and non-completion of PMGSY Road from Daporijo Circuit House “0” point to Jigi Village (Stage-I) without any substantial proof or evidence.
- All the allegations made against the department and the firm M/s Tayo Enterprises are frivolous, unsubstantiated, vexatious and fictitious. The same has not been made bonafide but with an ulterior motive just to extort money from the executing agency and the contractor. This entire episode of false allegations of irregularities in connection to the said work “BRTF Road (Circuit House) to Jigi (Stage-I)” has been embarked just because their illegal demand of 3% was not considered, either, by the Department or the contractor.
"The allegations are nothing but a tool to settle their scores against the Firm M/s Tayo Enterprises and the Department for not fulfilling their illegal and unlawful demand" Added Tallom.
The SPACE Media is immensely Thankful to Kamle Times to coordinate and cooperate in bringing up this Article.
For Advertisement, News, Articles, you want to have it Publish on SPACE MEDIA contact: [email protected]